Lighting and Sound Operators: Volunteer Position – At least 3 individuals needed. Pinewood Players is in need of Sound and Lighting operators for the 2017 season. Some experience with sound or lighting equipment is a plus but not a requirement. Pinewood Players will train interested candidates to operate the sound and lighting control boards for the 2017 plays. The positions involve operating the sound and lighting systems for technical run through, dress rehearsals and live performances. Each candidate would likely be assigned to one play during the season (at least one technical run through, two dress rehearsals and six performances total, Friday, Saturday evenings and Sunday Matinee on two consecutive weekends). Anyone interested in learning these skills and supporting our 2017 live theater performances by performing these very critical functions, please contact Dan Slocum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480)415-8410.
Purchase Tickets Here
There are no upcoming events.
- Board of Directors Meeting Highlights, November 4, 2017 November 11, 2017
- Pinewood Players Announce Changes to 2018 Play Line Up November 8, 2017
- Pinewood Players Election Results September 18, 2017
- 2018 Drama Camp September 7, 2017
- Communique from Pinewood Players/PWCC Committee August 5, 2017
- Pinewood Players Founders Honored June 30, 2017
- Scholarship Awards June 30, 2017
- Volunteers Needed: Lighting & Sound March 4, 2017
- Job Opportunity: Box Office/Ticket Manager March 4, 2017
- College Scholarships Available March 2, 2017
- Drama Camp News February 27, 2017
- Review of Dearly Beloved February 10, 2017
Sign up for Pinewood Players Newsletter Here
- Just click the Subscribe button once. If your email already is in the newsletter contact list, it will show a notice that you are already in it.