Pinewood Players Forms
Click on the link and download and print the forms
Drama Camp Forms
- Drama Camp Liability Release Form
- Drama Camp Registration Form 2022
- Drama Camp Tuition Assistance Application
- Send the Registration form, Liability Release form, tuition check, PWP Membership form (if needed), and a photo of the camper(s) to:
Lu Cross Asst Drama Camp Administrator
- PO Box 18484, Munds Park, AZ 86017 or
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 928-890-9877
- PWP 2023 Membership Form (Print out the form and mail it to the address on the form)
- Donations and Volunteering use the above Membership From.
- Scholarship Form 2022
- Print out and mail to:
- Pinewood Players Scholarship Program
- Terri Peach
P.O. Box 18855
Munds Park, AZ 86017
- Terri Peach
- 2021 PPSP applications must be post-marked by May 31, 2021.
Expense Reimbursement Form
Instructions for submitting expenses for reimbursement.
- Download the form, Request for Reimbursement/Debit Card Expense Receipt, per the link below on the website.
- Complete the top section. Enter date, who is the check payable to, the address where the check is to be sent, and enter the total amount of the receipts.
- Provide details of where the expense is to be applied to, i.e., the Play title, Drama Camp or Non-Production expense.
- Identify the type of expense and enter the amount for that expense. Expenses for multiple expense lines can be submitted on the same form.
- Sign the form. All forms must be signed/approved by the respective Play Director or Committee Chair, (based on who has responsibility for the budget). If the expense is out of budget, then you should obtain the
Pinewood board approval before purchase. Attach the receipts (Originals) and give or send the form:
- Pinewood Players, Inc.
- PO Box 18484, Munds Park, AZ 86017
- For other questions on how to submit expenses for reimbursement,contact the Treasurer.